A world-class infrastructure will be developed in the new location for more than 600 Gurukul students and 400 graduate students. The new campus will be built near Ajhai Village which is 3KM from national highway opposite to GLA University.
100 acres land of new BGIS campus will cover:
• Academic Building
• Staff residential quarters
• Cultural center auditorium
• Sports facilities
• Natural laboratories in Science life, Field learning and group activities
• Organic Farm
• Botanical Garden
The current strength of the school has exceeded the present building’s capacity of 250 students.
Srila Prabhupada had the desire that more than 500 students study in the Vrindavana Gurukula.( SP Lilamrita Chapter 52).
To fulfill Srila Prabhupad’s desire and to provide world-class Education Model. BGIS needs EXPANSION.
The BGIS modal of education is based on Indian Gurukula style of education adapted to contempoary societal needs.
A world-class infrastructure will be developed for more than 600 school students and 400 college students knowledge generation initiatives will be taken across disciplines such as science, mathematics, Classical Music, Performing art, Fine arts, Learning methodologies and sanskrit studies.
This school of complete education needs the investment of 34 crore rupees and will be functional as a full fledged university from the year 2020. We need your support to make this vision a reality.
Click here to contribute in the making of this unique school project which is the centre of complete education. 100 acres of land has been brought for the
Invest for Future
Investment Forever :
Education is one investment that stays and grows forever.
100 acres of land has been brought with the vision of educating 600 school students and 400 collage students. Total area to be constructed is 2 lakh sq ft. Donate 2100 for 10 months and your name will get engraved on the stone, build from your contribution. Lets play our role in making of BETTER PEOPLE for BETTER WORLD.
Click and donate Rs 2100 per month for 10 months.
Sponser a child
BGIS provides world class education with emphasis on cultivating the core values of a human being.
However, many meritorious students are not able to study in BGIS as they cannot afford the fees. Hence we have launched the 'sponsor a child' (patron of education) program under which your valuable contribution can help a child to study at BGIS. The scholarship amount for one residential child per year : 1 lac
If you wish you can make any contribution according to your convenience which will be also used for providing partial scholarship to deserving students.
1. Hostel Charges - 35% = 35,000/-
2. Mess Charges - 30% = 30,000/-
3. Tuition Fee - 25% = 25,000/-
4. Admin Cost -5% = 5,000/-
5. Medical Expenses - 3% = 2,500/-
6. Educational Tour - 3% = 2,500/-
7. Cloths - 2% = 1,500/-
8. Academic Service - 2% = 1,500/-
Most of the goshalas in our country are run on charity and are not economically viable. Project Surabhi will be demonstrated to be economically viable model which shall then be replicated in few villages of Vraja as a resource of economy and employment generation
Project Surabhi will demonstrate the complementary use of cowproducts the form of diary items, medicine and energy while allowing the cows to have enough grazing lands.
The science of cow protection will be developed in BGIS.
Maintain a cow for a year by contributing just Rs 18000 /- for a year.
Click here to donate.
This unique Project Vrindaaranyam -
• Will serve as an important educational park and conservation center for the depleting forest resources around the Vraja area.
• Will resonate the cultural and traditional heritage of Vraja, the land of Lord Krishna and His wonderful pastimes.
• Will include a research center, library, scientific laboratory, a greenhouse, and museum.
• Will have an in-house published journal that will communicate interesting happenings to intellectual community and general public.
• Will bring masses closer to plants and trees and to educate them about the onslaught of the urbanization
• The use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides has destroyed soil quality and has created other environmental and health crises.
• Genetically modified food is a great threat to the humanity at large.
• Under project Prithvi, the organic research centre will develop scientific methodologies for organic farming which is least energy demanding and economically sustainable.
• Regular short courses will be held for the village youth of Vraja area to promote organic farming.
Help us in promoting our vision of Complete education and thus helping in making of better people for better world.
Sponsor 15 trees for life for just Rs 10,000 and be an encouragement for all the visitors who will find your name in front of each tree maintained by your donation.