Bhaktivedanta Gurukula and International School (BGIS) is located in Raman Reti, Vrindavan which is the abode of Lord Krishna and home to over 5,000 temples. The campus is situated next to Sri Sri Krishna Balram Temple (ISKCON) which is a national heritage. The campus of BGIS incorporates both the residential and academic facilities, was built in 1977.
Campus is equipped with:
- Spacious academic classrooms
- Library with audio-visual lab
- Science lab
- Computer lab
- Football, Volleyball and handball ground
- Swimming pool and basketball court
- Badminton and Table tennis facilities
- Uninterrupted power supply
- 24×7 Security Services
- 24×7 medical care with daily doctor visit.
- Reverse Osmosis water purification plant, supplying water for drinking and cooking.
- .Residential ashrams with bunk beds, 2 to 6 students per room along with personal study desks and bathrooms with double-spout tap (one for hot and one for cold water).
We are glad to inform you about the construction of our new campus on 100 acres of land. Please take a closer look
Click Here to know more